ReQlogic is owned by sa.global. To know more about sa.global, please visit www.saglobal.com.
If you have any enquiries about our use of your personal data, please contact us to address the same.
What we collect
We collect data such as name, company name, business email address, business phone number, company size, industry, and country.
We collect anonymous information sent by your browser when you visit our websites, including IP address, visited page/ category, geographic location, referrer, operating system, duration, landing URL, search keyword, and browser version.
We may collect other information when you identify yourself by filling out a form using the contact, download, or sign-up forms (such as what pages you view on our websites and what you downloaded) and this will be connected to your personal information.
We collect data that you have sent to us through event registration forms, contact us, or career enquiries.
The data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection/ GDPR legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Why we collect information
You can access our website and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. In the event where you volunteer personal information such as: download our content, and/or opt-in to our marketing communications, we will process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- We collect personal information when you request our content marketing assets in order to provide useful content and report on its effectiveness for marketing purposes.
- We collect personal information when you submit an enquiry form asking for specific information via our web forms or direct, so that we can follow-up with a response.
- To send relevant communications, i.e. regular email marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- We collect anonymous information sent by your browser to enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our services/ communications for the benefit of our visitors/ customers. We aim to provide a personalized user experience that we think will be relevant to you.
- We collect personal/ business information when you buy and/ or use our software or services. We do this to be able to deliver our services and send you important company announcements and operational information for contractual and legal reasons.
- We collect business information to provide direct mail or postal communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- We collect information to better understand how people interact with our website.
- We collect information to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, content, and advertising.
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors, or to post information that can be accessed by other visitors.
Should you disclose your personal data when opting into our mailing list, we hold your name and email address solely for the purpose of sending you emails in your professional capacity with your employer. Our lawful basis for sending these emails is our legitimate interest in promoting our solutions. We have conducted a legitimate interest assessment to establish that this does not pose a significant risk to the professionals receiving these emails, and that our commercial interests outweigh the risks.
How we use information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to other companies or individuals.
- Trade, industry, and sa.global events – If you have registered for an sa.global event, we may share your personal information with the event venue or industry partners (only if the event is co-hosted) to help with the logistics on the event day. Industry bodies that we work with include: PSMJ, Dynamics 365 UG, Dynamics AX UG, Dynamics CRM UG, and Dynamics GP UG. We will clearly state the venue and partner on the event landing page. If you meet us at a trade show or industry event, you may leave your contact details for us to follow up with you or subscribe to our newsletter. We will collect the information that is available on, for example, a business card and upload that information to our CRM system.
- Webinar – If you have registered for a webinar hosted by sa.global, we may use your personal information to follow-up with important announcements and follow-up on your participation for webinars.
- Marketing assets – If you have requested a marketing asset or have participated in a sa.global marketing event, we may use your personal information to follow-up with important announcements and follow-up on the effectiveness of our marketing.
Vendors that collect anonymous data on our behalf:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of our websites and follow up on the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Google Analytics allow us to analyze data in aggregate. We do not collect or store any personal information in Google Analytics. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our sites please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
- Vimeo and YouTube: We use Vimeo and YouTube to store videos that we show on our website. Vimeo and YouTube use a cookie to collect anonymous viewing information that we use to find out how videos are being viewed.
- GoToWebinar: We use GoToWebinar to host our webinars. GoToWebinar platforms use registration forms to collect your personal information such as name, email id, company name and phone number, which is then exported and stored in our CRM and Sugar Market.
We may use a number of services, listed below, for advertising based on your web activity, or remarketing. We use this to show ads to visitors that have been to our websites, on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other participating websites. If you have an account with any of the vendors, their privacy statement may allow them to connect the fact that you have been to our websites and the pages you have viewed with your profile. Your anonymous browsing behavior may in turn be shared by the partners as outlined in their privacy statements.
A cookie is used by a website to send ‘state information’ to a user’s browser and for the browser to return the state information to the website. The state information can be used for authentication, identification of a user session, user preferences, shopping cart contents, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data on the user’s computer.
Cookies cannot be programmed, cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer. Cookies are used by most websites for a variety of reasons – often very practical reasons to do with the operation of the website. However, they are also used to monitor how people are using the website (which pages are visited and how much time is spent on each page). Each “visitor session” is tracked.
New legislations now state that you must be able to opt-out from having cookies stored on their computer.
Sugar Market (previously known as Salesfusion) and Google Analytics use first party HTML browser cookies in their web tracking technologies. This means that visitors to our website are easily able to set their browsers to reject cookies and are easily able to delete cookies set by us and others.
For example, to set the Internet Explorer browser to reject cookies, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings and select the privacy level (using the slider bar) that you prefer. To delete cookies in Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing History and click the Delete button then select the cookies option.
- Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Google’s display ads.
- Google Remarketing.
- LinkedIn Ads.
If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us, you can opt-out using the Google Ads Settings here.
Email marketing and direct mail
If you are a customer, partner, or prospect we may use your business contact information and business address to send you marketing communications such as email marketing and direct mail. We may also send you product, company news, and service updates that are relevant to your use of our website, products, and services. We will process this personal information for legitimate business purposes stated above.
If you do not wish to receive email marketing content from us, you can opt-out using the sa.global email marketing opt-out page or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased. You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully. Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post, or telephone, please use the contact information provided in the contact us page.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.